Monday, April 7, 2008

Haters

So I was just watching this radiohead video on youtube, and there was this long thread of posts devoted to hating on this band Panic at the Disco. Now admittedly, I haven't really listened to them, so if they completely suck, someone call me out on it, but the reason I'm bringing this up is to make this point: If you think you can do better, than show me! No, you mean you're just another dude sitting in a cubicle who finished his sandwich early and has a half hour to kill?
I'll make it personal. I don't like fall out boy. I, in fact hate them. I think they are worthless. But you know what, I can't play better than them, so I'm not gonna talk this big game about how shitty their music is, cause you know what, if I put something out, it's probably gonna sound worse.

OK, just wanted to get this off my chest. I just started this blog this instant, and found myself at a loss for anything better to say. In the future, things will be funnier I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's a reason to hete panic at the disco. They're painful, and maybe you don't play your instruments as well as they do but even so, you would write a better song. So no, we are definitely allowed to hate panic at the disco. What a fucking stupid name anyway. Wow, i sound angry. Oh yeah, first!

Anonymous said...

What, you're all high and mighty because you don't sit in a cubicle any more. PS - Thirsty monkey.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do think that I could do better than Panic at the Disco and so could you if we actually applied ourselves, Timitron. It isn't that they are necessarily a no talent band, but they aren't perticulalily good at making music. They just happened to have the appropriate look at the right time, you know, just like Fall Out Boy did. After saying that, they are not of the same caliber as Radiohead, whose talent span multiple genres and drugs of choices......other than execessive tear-proof black eyeliner and acid-proof tuperware to catch their aneroxic vomit in, ie Panic at the Disco.

BTW, I miss you much, man. You and your Nihilist antics........and the boyos too.